Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Is that an OEM Chevy wheel?? I don't think it is... May not matter to you...Just that aftermarket wheels that are used really scare me... If you think they will look good...I would not worry what we think !! Happy shopping !! :salute:

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Make sure the hub bore is big enough because the k5 hub is smaller but sense thy are aluminum you could bore them if need be
Kinda looks like they have been bored...?? You are going to SESM ?? Would like to meet you !! :355group:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I only found one picture of them on a blazer.

Seller doesn't know the bore. Was planning to just find some factory chevy wheels I like better than the z71 wheels I've got and bore them out.

Thought they were kinda goofy and cool but ill pass on 80s aftermarket.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
I only found one picture of them on a blazer.

Seller doesn't know the bore. Was planning to just find some factory chevy wheels I like better than the z71 wheels I've got and bore them out.

Thought they were kinda goofy and cool but ill pass on 80s aftermarket.
They would be unique no doubt.... What are your plans for the Z-71 wheels... I need 1 good Z-71 wheel...Painted not chrome... I have fought chrome for 'bout 2 yrs. now...LOL Thanks !

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No plans for them really. And unless whatever new wheels I find are also 16s then I'd need to keep the z71s until I go up to 35s or need new tires. Both of which are a ways off.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
No plans for them really. And unless whatever new wheels I find are also 16s then I'd need to keep the z71s until I go up to 35s or need new tires. Both of which are a ways off.
Are your Z-71 wheels 16" ?? The ones I am running is 15". My Bros. Z-71 is also 15"....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are 15's. I've read that sidewall wrong so many times.

Well that is a problem because I've not seen 35s for a 15" wheel anywhere. Which is also a problem for the k5 wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
I have seen these trucks with 31-10.50. Z-71 that is...Not a Z-85 such as mine...Wonder if they would "clear" everything with stock suspension...???

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Just meaning that I would not want to trim anything to prevent them from rubbing anything. Do not want to raise truck....I was hoping to lower it...4x4's lowered is sweet...IMO Wanting that "rally" look... LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts