Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I'm Matt, from West Texas, just picked up my Colorado this weekend. Second, I'd like to say thank you, for allowing me to be a part of the Nation!

Here she is:

2007 Pace Blue Xtreme Crew
Drove from Odessa, Tx to Dallas to pick it up. I'm completely in love with this truck. I upgraded from a 2003 Cherry Red S10, so it wasn't a big jump, but it definitely feels like a HUGE upgrade.

It's got the 3.7, Volant CAI, Flowmaster exhaust, Euromax Design 22x9.5, slotted rotors, 8000k HIDs, and I'm lovin' all of it.

Here's the ol' S10, too:

If anyone is looking for a truck to build, it's gonna be for sale soon. Haha

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
So you were the one to get the other pace blue Xtreme on here. :lol:

Welcome to the site. Looks like you are good with a camera too. Interested to see some of the shots you post up for the truck..

·
Super Moderator
3,623 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So you were the one to get the other pace blue Xtreme on here. :lol:

Welcome to the site. Looks like you are good with a camera too. Interested to see some of the shots you post up for the truck..
From what I've learned, it used to belong to a member "bad3point7x"? The bad part wasn't a lie, this truck is definitely bad. It would make the 4.3 in the S10 red with embarrassment. I knew it was rare, but there's really only 2 pace blue Xtremes on here?

And thank ya! I spent the entire day in Dallas, after making the purchase, stopping for every photo op I saw. Pictures just don't do these trucks and THIS COLOR justice.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
I haven't seen another member on here that's posted recently (other than bad3point) with a crew Xtreme in this color.

There are a few out in the world of internet, but even then I have never found much in the way of photos when trying to decide what I wanted to do with this truck.

You'll have fun with the color since you shoot. Sometimes it looks brighter than a smurf, sometimes its a nice dark blue. All depends on the lighting.

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
:welcome2:

Yes another xtreme to add to the family. How much for the other truck?

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
You lucky son of a gun, glad to see you picked that one up and it didn't go to hell. :lol:

Welcome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I haven't seen another member on here that's posted recently (other than bad3point) with a crew Xtreme in this color.

There are a few out in the world of internet, but even then I have never found much in the way of photos when trying to decide what I wanted to do with this truck.

You'll have fun with the color since you shoot. Sometimes it looks brighter than a smurf, sometimes its a nice dark blue. All depends on the lighting.
Nice to know they're that rare. And not only did he have it up for sale here, after he traded it in, the dealer had it EVERYWHERE. I wasn't the only one looking at it, so I put $500 hold on it a week before driving to Dallas. I LOVE the way this color looks in certain lighting. It's got a glossy kind of pearlescence to it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts