Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get a date setup and at this point in time I think we could meet at either Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters in Independence MO. The date of the event could be either May 8th or May 9th. We can eat lunch, take some pics, do a cruise and hit the road. Any ideas, let me know.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so just to finalize everything, the Meet is going to be May 8th at Hooters in Independence (if you need directions contact me!) We are planning on meeting at noon, grabbing some lunch, taking some pics of our rides, and going for a cruise. I'm going to try and get a sponsor for the event from Cable Dahmer Chevrolet. Contact me personally if you have any questions!
:salute:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, so as of right now
1.S.Shultz04
2.bradtw191
3.valhalla
4.417zq8
5.Mooker
6.Possibly a guy from ColoradoFans.com
7.mhills51
Are all coming to this meet! Looking Forward to seeing all you guys and your sweet 355'!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, so we are still on for the meet! I don't have any more RSVP's for the event so basically the people you see listed above are the people that are going! Also we may switch the meet from a meet to a car show, there is a church in Independence MO that typically does a car show on the 8th of May and usually brings in about 300-350 cars. So we could even do that instead of meet at Hooters. Anyways, I will post more info when I know when that car show is!
:355:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts