Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to these types of units, includes full internet access via wifi hotspot or usb wifi dongle.

Essentially an Android tablet in the console, with emphasis on audio/stereo capabilities.

The day/night display brightness adjust-ability needs improvement.

Unless anybody here knows how to tweak the display brightness?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
The day/night display brightness adjust-ability needs improvement.

Unless anybody here knows how to tweak the display brightness?
Cool beans.

I believe you just press & hold the menu button in the bottom left corner to enter the screen control setup like on the older Kenwood units.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you just press & hold the menu button in the bottom left corner to enter the screen control setup like on the older Kenwood units.
Kewl, thanks, seems icon has changed, now looks like a file-manager type icon, when pressed allowed access to the dimming menu, which is identical to what is shown in video link shared.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Those are real nice units with good reviews but the one thing they should improve on is adding an anti-glare screen coating to improve the contrast and minimize the interior reflections off dark tinted windows.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Pretty sexy tunes...bet it sounds awesome - great job!

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I would love to see Kenwood manufacture a head unit with an internal DVR using the sd-micro cards for storage so you could hook up some HD-1080p front & rear night vision cameras.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would love to see Kenwood manufacture a head unit with an internal DVR using the sd-micro cards for storage so you could hook up some HD-1080p front & rear night vision cameras.
This unit does have Front/Rear camera support, this install did include rear camera.
Reasonably good clarity/functionality, at night a bit saturated from license plate lights.
Need to place some sort of covers/deflectors to reduce light from saturating camera.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts