Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://wichita.craigslist.org/ele/4207458580.html
I've had this unit on craigslist for a while and have had a few nibbles, but no good bites. On craigs I'm asking 450 for it (460 including apple lightning adapter) but I'm asking 400 on here :355group: plus shipping. It should fit in a flat rate box and ship for about 10 bucks. I'm open to very reasonable offers and if you would like the lightning adapter, we can work in that for cheap as well.

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Bump for a good deal. Wish I had the extra money!!! Just spent 180.00 in paying taxes on my tag.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Dizz. This unit's adapter cable to plug it in to the GM harness isn't in the sale, right? Does it have the free map updates from Garmin, or do they make you buy them?
Hey man, the adapter I used GMOS box (I think its called) is not included because its still in my dash with my current system. I think you can get them for like 50 bucks at best buy or possibly online for cheaper. It does not have free lifetime map updates but you can update it to the latest maps if you wish. I just looked it up on kenwood: https://kenwood.garmin.com/kenwood/site/latestMap and selected DNX5160 which is priced at $102.13. I don't think the update is worth it for a hundred dollars as the one that is in stalled works just fine. I've never had a problem with it and it always calculates routes fast and I've never had gps reception problems. I hope this helps and doesn't push you away from wanting the unit... Let me know what you think

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Dang I might pick this up form ya, time for me to do a little updating any way...do you kno wat kind of work it would take to run a bypass switch? So I could watch movies in the road? Also will this come ready to hook up my iPod? Or will I need to buy an extra wire?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts