Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
I want this hood....but im still sore from the beating I got from the wife for the last round of parts I got :shrug: Cheapest Iv found so far is $860 shipped...told the wife and she said "whats wrong with the one you got" so I guess that means no. :shootme:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I want this hood....but im still sore from the beating I got from the wife for the last round of parts I got :shrug: Cheapest Iv found so far is $860 shipped...told the wife and she said "whats wrong with the one you got" so I guess that means no. :shootme:
tell her it will make your truck get 30 mpg...

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
tell her it will make your truck get 30 mpg...
Already did that with the intake. Before the last meet we had, I installed some stuff and was trying to sneek in a few things she prob wouldnt notice....but she walked in on me lowering the truck. It was like getting caught :jerkit: by your parents lol. So I had to take her shopping the next day to make up for it. She doesnt really care if I buy stuff....I just have to listen to her bitch about it for a week or so. Its just hard to justify to myself paying $800 for $25 worth of fiberglass.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Already did that with the intake. Before the last meet we had, I installed some stuff and was trying to sneek in a few things she prob wouldnt notice....but she walked in on me lowering the truck. It was like getting caught :jerkit: by your parents lol. So I had to take her shopping the next day to make up for it. She doesnt really care if I buy stuff....I just have to listen to her bitch about it for a week or so. Its just hard to justify to myself paying $800 for $25 worth of fiberglass.
i remember that..

"david what are u doing"

"nothing.. checking my brakes" or whatever u said lol

THEN she blames that shit on me...

she goes..

"he said... I had to get this shit done before Tommy... he's the one that wanted it so I had to do it before him."

I was like :eek: :mom:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
It's alright... after recieving it and having it on the truck for quite some time now i'd rather have the $800 back ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
how much do you want for it? I would be willing to pick it up when I get to fla in dec.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts