Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
This is back until tomorrow, CMOTORS915 is the code. Just an FYI as well, if your tires are more than $200 ea then place two separate orders for 2 tires. I did that and got $200 off of a set of 295/75/16 General Grabber AT2's for my K30, a set of 4 wound up being $668 to my door.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Perfect timing.....right after I dropped $1,000 on a set of KO2's at the local Discount Tire...:ugh:
A guy I work with got them to price match this in store, so maybe you could go back in to see if they'd consider doing the same.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·

·
Registered
298 Posts
where do you enter that code?

·
KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID
2 Posts
I just got rims and tires from them, $50 off order on line and they matched price on tires and rims for another $47 off. Getting $70 gift card for goodyear tires and $30 from discount tire for package rim tire deal. Very happy will use them again :th_woot:

·
Registered
994 Posts
:bump:

Where is our intrepid Discount Tire Rep with their magic codes?
I'm in need of a set of 225/50-17 tires for a 2008 Malibu... can't believe the mexican racing slicks that old_enough_to_know_better daughter (she's adopted lol) rolled from Oregon to Tennessee on...

·
Registered
994 Posts
I began looking for a Discount Tire code last night and discovered you really don't need one. Discount is pretty creative in regards to marketing imo and if you look, can save a substantial amount of money.
I've been a Discount Tire customer since I started buying tires back in 1982. Walk into a store and get taken care of, no issues. When the internet became useful in the late 90's, I'd go to discounttire.com to get an idea of what I wanted and how much lighter my bank account was going to be. This has worked out well for many, many years until now.
Last night I went 'shopping' at discounttire.com for those 225/50-17's and settled on a 40k mile set of four to get her by until she gets established for $509.38, out the door with road hazard, lifetime balancing, and free replacement certs. Cool, I drop thousands in there every year, but this time I remembered 355Nation got a discount and a $100 savings is a $100 in my truck's LED Fund. Win/Win.
However, when I get here, it was a bust and I felt we were being totally neglected, yet got me thinking. I still had discounttire.com open at the cart, four tires @$324.
I search discounttiredirect.com and the same four tires were $287.92 - now we're getting somewhere. I widened my search for this discount code, hoping to save whatever I could (Nag needs LEDs real bad lol), when I found this on Ebay.
Discount Tire Direct has a store on Ebay... I purchased that same set of four tires for $256 ($292 delivered to my office with replacement certs) and we'll take her car in to the local Discount Tire to get them mounted/lifetime balanced for $65. Grand total of $321 compared to $509 just normally walking into the store to get tires. Ironically, all three sites are owned by the same people ;)
:salute:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts