Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
haha we will see about the gentlemens club, and you could still make it to this meet! :p

but its the thought that counts, should be an overall good meet!!

i do plan to try and have one in august when i get back and that will most likely be my last meet with the mi355ers for a while.

·
Premium Member
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
haha jimbo.

what mike said.. thought that counts.

Jason, Jeff, and Glen are you in?

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
have fun guys, ill ship you some sunshine and warm temps.

·
Registered
162 Posts
im pretty sure its going to be me + 3 because my friends wanna see some of these trucks, and ones looking at buying one so i hope thats cool hah.

·
R.I.P. Joe!
17,424 Posts
Thanks Guys!:wavey:

It's not so much the drive it's the booking of the hotel room. I need time to do that because a friend of mine works for the Marriott hotel chain and I get a discount.

As for August there is a ton that goes on in that month. Possible one of the other months I would be able to get on out there.:salute:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I figured we all could get together and meet up because Krewton "mike" is leaving for basic, so this will be a last oppertunity for him to tag along for a while.

DATE & TIME:02/12/11 7PM

NOVI (#3130)
44375 Twelve Mile Rd
Novi, MI 48377-2533
Phone: 248-344-4019

ATTENDING:
1. Minitruckin9509
2. Krewton
3. Sleeperman89
4. NLC
5. Fbody4life
6.oldman
MAYBE:
1lowride "double checking"
ok,Iam in

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ill post here when I can! And depending on where I get stationed after basic ill try to make some meets with those chapters

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks Guys!:wavey:

It's not so much the drive it's the booking of the hotel room. I need time to do that because a friend of mine works for the Marriott hotel chain and I get a discount.

As for August there is a ton that goes on in that month. Possible one of the other months I would be able to get on out there.:salute:
Oh should have said something! I've got a spare bedroom and many couches you could have used!

·
Premium Member
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
list is updated. see you guys in about 5 hours. im bringing my camera.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
c'mon, c'mon, c'mon.
I WANT PICS!!!!!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts