Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1621 - 1640 of 1677 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
hey fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and joe just had sex in the shower!!!!

gettin ready to head out!

·
The LED Dude
5,876 Posts

·
The LED Dude
5,876 Posts
had a blast guys even in the shitty weather. It was good meeting alot of new people. LA crew is takin ova
X10 Wonderful crowd great food and Tim was the hostest with the mostest.....Awesome time and awesome friendships.....Richard and wifey the food was fabulous! Tim thanks to mom and your girl for the wonderful hospitality

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,632 ·
too bad i didnt take I10, coulda seen. was deff an awesome meet. cant wait to have another. altho the weather was against us, we pulled through and made it an awesome time!

capt rab, thanks for bringing the grill and the router i didnt wanna use cause of the weather and no bit, really appreciate it. when you find someone to buy the grill, lemme know.

willy, thanks again for the roll pan bro, way to hook a brotha up!

richard, thanks for letting kayla and i stay at your house and deffinately thanks for the kick ass food.

darek, enjoy your free bumper.

caleb, the grill looks the same, except cleaner and a free billet bowtie lol

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
What no frikin pics for those of us that had to work?

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
sounds like a good meet,glad it turned out good,and again sorry I missed it...

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,640 ·
in a month or 2, we wanna start making them more frequent than feb and dec like this year lol. tim talks you to and richard alot so we can work around when you 2 are off.

1621 - 1640 of 1677 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.