Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1641 - 1660 of 1677 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
i figure every 2-3 months should be about right......that way people have time to mod a little in between and save money if they have to drive here

·
Kaotik Kreations AL
4,057 Posts
hell yes all i need is 100 dollars to come chill with yall. tim you def need to come to some of the bama meets we have down the road. im gonna try and have 1 near the beach in like march

·
Kaotik Kreations AL
4,057 Posts
if i can do it you can do it tim. and im sure we could let some people stay at our place and joe would probly be the same. or you could rent a hotel at a rediculous price or 1 of the 12 dollar a night motel with a mall crawler of a truck at it

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
oh bro trust me i aint scared to drive....remember i drove all night to get to atl? went the whole weekend on 6 hours sleep :lol:

·
Kaotik Kreations AL
4,057 Posts
lol i remember and im sure some of these bama guys would love to see your truck in person. plus if you go alot of people tend to follow you. not as much as rich when people find out he is cooking though

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,650 ·
never again right tim? lol

dylan, wouldnt mind deing a meet with you guys. bad enough when i go to jacksonville to visit christi's mom in the future ill prolly try to set up a small meet. but i got some nice wheels to roll there now:)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
dude......all we gotta do is say Im comin and Rich is cookin and people migrate to us :lmaop:

·
Kaotik Kreations AL
4,057 Posts
i think thats why some people traveled so far for this weekend. the food is just an extra its always fun hanging with every1.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
and you kno....i kno its not about me....its about the company/friends/family etc.....but everyone seems to gawk at my truck......and i dont think its all that special :shrug: call me crazy

·
Kaotik Kreations AL
4,057 Posts
its the shiney paint that draws everybody 2 it and the work in the hood that i love about your truck. you just have it setup so nice. But i mean you see it everyday so it make since to y you dont think its all so special

·
You Smell That?!?!
6,216 Posts
next meet, i will have a bigger pot, that is for sure.....more food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

1641 - 1660 of 1677 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.