Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a Lake Murry meet sometime in August???? I really would like to see this one through since the lastone didn't. I think it's only about 5-10 dollars per car load or person to get in. If someone wants to bring a grill and when we get there we can make a list of what we all need and two members can go get the stuff. I figured if everyone pitched in we could all have enough to get hamburgers and buns, and chips and drinks and ice and such!!!! I could bring cups plates napkins and utincles. If anyone has a boat or jet skis who wanna bring whatever is welcome too!!! We could fish or swim cook out and do mods. If we could all just agree on a date. We have a little over a month till August. That gives everyone plenty of time to ask off and work around family life too. I am ready for another NC/SC meet. Anyone is welcome.

Disscus!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
That's a pretty big place my friend, you might want to narrow that down a little. Which park? [street address?]

One website I saw said $3 per vehicle. But I don't know if that's the right place or not without the address. I know we all had fun at the Kerr Lake Meet [Satterwhite Point] a few years back. I see no reason we can't do this. :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It doesn't matter where we have the meet? I just want everyone to be able to come. So I think we can have it somewhere close to the north and south Carolina line. That way if your on the other sides of the state it makes it fair for everyone to show up. We could have the meet in Occounty county. Clemson sc. Its not that far from the nc/sc line.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I would love to but football starts in late July and then college in the middle of August.
We can work around things like that pretty often. Just have to work around the fun schedules we all have, lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ehhh probably no working around this schedule. I'm here 24/7 since it's a military college so I'm stuck til mid December. But I'm game for a meet in the winter months!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm up for whatever!!!!! Especially if I get this new job i'll be off on the weekends.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump, so I'm gonna be staying with advance for a little while longer. This new job didn't pan out.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
exactly, I can't do it the last saturday though cause I'll be at the cars and coffee car show.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm down!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts