Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was planning on putting rough country's two inch front level kit soon and was wondering what the largest size tire i can go is without any rubbing they claim 265/70/r17 but they say that is for the 1.25 kit so im guessing with the 2in you can go a little bigger i was really hoping to get a 32x10.5 after i put the level on...

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
I was planning on putting rough country's two inch front level kit soon and was wondering what the largest size tire i can go is without any rubbing they claim 265/70/r17 but they say that is for the 1.25 kit so im guessing with the 2in you can go a little bigger i was really hoping to get a 32x10.5 after i put the level on...
I would interested to know myself

sub

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm running more than 2" level and rub my mud flaps/flares at full lock with 31x10.5. With no flaps I'm sure I could sneak 32s in there. Depends on wheel offset. I'm running -19

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
I'm running more than 2" level and rub my mud flaps/flares at full lock with 31x10.5. With no flaps I'm sure I could sneak 32s in there. Depends on wheel offset. I'm running -19

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk
I think OP is looking for the 2nd gen truck though, 2015/2016 model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts