Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Not decided, what would be the benefits?
How much power does a cam normally add?
What other components are required when installing a custom cam?
Heads, Lifters, Valves, Push-Rods, Rocker Arms.....

Basically not sure what all is required do it right? I can google.... just for discussions sake.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
The gauges are not dimming correctly?
Anybody know what wire to splice to have the gauges dim same as instrument cluster?

searched and did not find a concise answer for Colorado/Canyon's.

Closest was this: http://www.355nation.net/forum/elec...y/34093-question-auto-meter-gauge-wiring.html

But looking for exact wire color, where it is.... to splice into that will be voltage controlled from the dimmer switch.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I tapped into mine at the A/C control illumination wire. I had my gauges down on the floor there so it was the closest place. I moved my gauges up to the dash but kept the same lighting wire. There is probably a closer spot to tap in though ...

·
Nation's Troll
2,082 Posts
Not decided, what would be the benefits?
How much power does a cam normally add?
What other components are required when installing a custom cam?
Heads, Lifters, Valves, Push-Rods, Rocker Arms.....

Basically not sure what all is required do it right? I can google.... just for discussions sake.
Probably get away with just springs, really depends on what cam. You could pick up quite a bit on the cam before pullying down.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
:bang::bang: nice,,, drop some headers, and a true dual exhaust and a e-fan that will give you a nice gain,, im at 416rwhp 430rwtq on 8-9 psi with the same 3.4 pulley

·
Registered
604 Posts
Every time one of these comes up I find myself sleeping on the coach, lol. I want to do this in the worst way.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.