Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,I'm new to the forum thanks for having me. I have a question I replaced the left front hub assembly less than a year ago. while under the truck replacing the right side front which would be the driver's side I noticed the passenger side I replaced last year is already leaking grease out of a seal . has anyone experienced this on a part less than a year old? just seems odd to me that this would be happening already when it's not four-wheel drive and I don't submerge the hubs under any foreign material like mud or water any info would be very highly appreciated also it is making the ABS system have constant fault codes this problem I cannot seem to remedy

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
I'd check on the warranty from where you purchased it. Less than a year maybe warrantied.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Moog wheel bearings are absolute garbage. I used to swear by them but have had more than one go out in less than 15k miles on my wife's Vue. The race gets a weak spot and tears it up. Maybe people will weigh in with different results on the 'Rados but I would use a different brand.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
I've used Detroit axle hub bearing assemblies before with good luck not on a Colorado though. I found them on Amazon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts