Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
"ALL JACKED UP"
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started thinking while I was in Hope's Colly, I've never seen a Colly or Canyon with a stock leather interior. Stylin Bluz (Hope) has a 2012 Colly. Is there anyone that has the same option that came from the factory with a leather interior? Also the seats are heated. I believe that she has a very rare Colly. Let me know if I'm wrong. I'd be very interested with what all you guy's or girls have to say. Thank you Kraco5

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
I don't think that the leather option would be considered "rare". There certainly are more cloth than leather seats, but quite a few guys opted for the upgrade. If I'm not mistaken, the heat was part of the leather package. I have a 2011 Z85 with leather.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I has black leahter w/ heated seats. My uncle has a 2010 Canyon with tan leather.

·
Super Moderator
3,624 Posts
Hey Kevin you posted this in the 2015 2nd gen interior section

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I'd like to find a set of Alcantara seats for my coly because you side allover the place on leather and they show more wear marks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have an '07 Colly and it came with Black leather interior. So it had to be at least from '07 and up. They are all power and heated. Now my truck also says I have the 3LT trim package, but have seen on here and been told that 3LT wasn't available on Z71 4X4.

So maybe I have a special ordered truck or something.

·
Texas Yoda!!!!
36,262 Posts

·
Captain of the Enterprise
1,486 Posts
Saddle soap and conditioner should help out the leather. I have been wanting to switch over to leather for some time. If you like your current seats you could do katzkin skins for the seats. You take off the cloth from the foam and put the leather skins on and you can get built-in heated/cooled options.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
yeah no leather or Xtreme options til 2005

But I found donor vehicles to get my leather on :naughty:

·
CALI BOSS
6,312 Posts
2004 models had optional heated leather seats. I almost bought a left-over 2004 Z85 LS crew cab but decided to get the Xtreme instead.

There are plenty 355s with factory leather out there.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
06 factory heated/power leather on mine :shrug:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Our 12 came with heated power leather. I put leather in our 08 (for sale).

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'd like to find a set of Alcantara seats for my coly because you side allover the place on leather and they show more wear marks.
I've had both and like quality leather better. Cheap leather (water buffalo hides) not so much!

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have an '07 Colly and it came with Black leather interior. So it had to be at least from '07 and up. They are all power and heated. Now my truck also says I have the 3LT trim package, but have seen on here and been told that 3LT wasn't available on Z71 4X4.

So maybe I have a special ordered truck or something.
In 2007 Chevy made a 3LT Z71 4x4. I ordered one that year. It was a package they offered.

·
"ALL JACKED UP"
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well thank you guy's for the input, I wasn't sure now I know, that's why the club is so good. Any questions are answers...............Thanks again, by the way the wife's Colly (2012) is getting close to 10,000 miles.............

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
I've had both and like quality leather better. Cheap leather (water buffalo hides) not so much!
Alcantara seats are a pain to clean, but they do hold you in place better than leather.

The factory leather seats are nice. With the seat heater on during the winter they're so cozy.

I always thought is was odd that you spend $1300 for the leather option and the door panels are still cloth and the arm rest is plastic. A bit of modding can fix both.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts