Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Disclaimer
The 355nation.net staff has granted the following member limited site vendorship.
The member has agreed to the follow site guide lines, since no contributions are given to the site, they will be considered a second rate vendor.
If a site sponsor is selling the same or similar product they will no longer be allowed to sell their items. These terms are unconditional and at the discretion of 355nation.net staff.
For further information and terms please see "Limited vendorship application and agreement".
The staff and the associated members are in no way responsible for any sale, product damage or other shipping problems.
The posts and content presented on this site reflect in no way the views of 355nation.net or it’s ownership.
the prices include the inner board with LEDS according to your specs and shipping (lower 48 only)
there is no core charge but please get your stock board back to me as quick as possible so i can get orders out fast

there is also military discount pm me for more info

here are some pics of my work

gauge colors | Facebook

Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum

please pm me the follow info
name and shipping address
what colors you want where
auto or stick shift
tpms or non tpms

i will updated list as they sell
prices and quantity are as follows

NOTES:
the board you receive will read 0 miles and will update itself after a few mins
the display/info center cant be done in white it has a blue film on it which cant be removed any other color will shine through)

you will receive just the inner board like this

here are the how to for removing your cluster and reset you needles

http://www.355nation.net/forum/how-interior/7408-how-remove-cluster.html
http://www.355nation.net/forum/how-interior/29218-how-replace-your-orange-gauge-pointers-red-gauge-pointers.html

any other questions post below or shoot me a pm thanks for looking :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: led cluster sale

i am now also adding tint to the faces this will be $10 more

this is all white leds the colors are from the tint

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts

Is there any kind of security relearn or vin flash or anything else I would have to do to get the new cluster to work in my truck??

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

nope just need the info above miles will bump up to the miles on your truck after a few seconds

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts

Ivan I might be sending you a cluster soon that I just bought off of here. Im gonna get a few leds and try it myself if I have the time. I'll let you know bro!!

·
Registered
228 Posts

I'll be ordering one of these as soon as my truck hits over 27000 miles. I am currently around 24000 something so not much farther.

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Do the xtreme ones come with the chrome aroud the speed ometer and the rpms?
yes they have silver faces and chrome rings

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts

·
Ass Milk
1,006 Posts

i have an 06 xtreme, with 72,000 and some change on it, lookin for a blue xtreme cluster, and a military discount...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts