Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Re: led cluster sale

Whats the closest you can get to this? I am assuming I would need an extreme cluster for the red to show through. Are you able to change needle color? This is one thing I really miss from my old car.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Re: LED Clusters

Ivan, Just wanna say thanks my gauges they came out great. I think this is a must have mod. Ivan did A GREAT JOB, fast turn around,and packaged everything with care. Thanks again! Put your orders in guys these things are awesome.

·
Ass Milk
1,006 Posts

ivan i want a blue extreme cluster.....paypal ready

·
Registered
183 Posts

I have a question: What do i have to do if i want the red to shine through when i switch all the led's over to blue?

·
Rep'n East TN
103 Posts

this is a great mod couldnt be happier. got it within days this is a great guy to do business with. order while you have a chance

·
Darth Vader
5,225 Posts
355's with TPMS have an extra light in the cluster that looks like a tire going flat, I believe it's somewhere around the turn signal indicators.

Easiest way to find out I'd say is deflate one of you tires a few psi and see if a warning light pops up. I also notice on newer rides with TPMS, they typically have green valve stem caps. I can't say for sure on colorado's since mine doesn't have it :shrug:

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1 Posts

Disclaimer
The 355nation.net staff has granted the following member limited site vendorship.
The member has agreed to the follow site guide lines, since no contributions are given to the site, they will be considered a second rate vendor.
If a site sponsor is selling the same or similar product they will no longer be allowed to sell their items. These terms are unconditional and at the discretion of 355nation.net staff.
For further information and terms please see "Limited vendorship application and agreement".
The staff and the associated members are in no way responsible for any sale, product damage or other shipping problems.
The posts and content presented on this site reflect in no way the views of 355nation.net or it’s ownership.

the prices include led mod and shipping(lower 48 only)
theres is no core charge but please get stock clusters back to me as quick as possible so i can get orders out fast

there is also military discount pm me for more info

here are some pics of my work

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.100591653384992.899.100003024723028&type=3&l=86dfb99cb7

need to know which cluster you want,what colors you want where and how many miles your truck has

(my tester has a bcm with 29xxx miles so that is the minimum miles i can do)
(the display cant be done in white it has a blue film on it which cant be removed any other color will shine through)

i will updated list as they sell
prices and quantity are as follows

(1) non tpms auto cluster $80
(1) non tpms stick shift cluster $80
(1) tpms auto cluster $80
(1) tpms auto Kilometers cluster $80
(1) tpms extreme like auto cluster $120 (red needles)

any other questions post below or shoot me a pm thanks for looking :thumbup:

as of 3-25-12 im am out of clear/white needles working om having some made as my supplier is out for good
Ivan,
Would like a cluster (looks like extreme) for my Canyon
PM at [email protected] as I don't have enough posts yet??
Thanx Randy

·
Registered
377 Posts

Disclaimer
The 355nation.net staff has granted the following member limited site vendorship.
The member has agreed to the follow site guide lines, since no contributions are given to the site, they will be considered a second rate vendor.
If a site sponsor is selling the same or similar product they will no longer be allowed to sell their items. These terms are unconditional and at the discretion of 355nation.net staff.
For further information and terms please see "Limited vendorship application and agreement".
The staff and the associated members are in no way responsible for any sale, product damage or other shipping problems.
The posts and content presented on this site reflect in no way the views of 355nation.net or it’s ownership.

the prices include led mod and shipping(lower 48 only)
theres is no core charge but please get stock clusters back to me as quick as possible so i can get orders out fast
there is also military discount pm me for more info

here are some pics of my work

gauge colors | Facebook

need to know which cluster you want,what colors you want where and how many miles your truck has

(my tester has a bcm with 29xxx miles so that is the minimum miles i can do)
(the display cant be done in white it has a blue film on it which cant be removed any other color will shine through)

i will updated list as they sell
prices and quantity are as follows

(1) non tpms auto cluster $80
(1) non tpms stick shift cluster $80
(1) tpms auto cluster $80
(1) tpms auto Kilometers cluster $80

any other questions post below or shoot me a pm thanks for looking :thumbup:

as of 3-25-12 im am out of clear/white needles working om having some made as my supplier is out for good
hey i just put a h3 face on my colorado cluster. i want some sick leds to put in there. not sure what tpms is but my truck is a 5 spd manual. ps do u make led dome lights and footwells also?
thanks rick

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Re: LED Gauges Updated 1/14/13 New Prices

Got my gauges done recently, man do they really good. Ivan does great work and is great to deal with. Pics to come as I'm waiting on needles. Thanks again Ivan!

21 - 40 of 65 Posts