Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
hahaha thats sweet if they make them strobe i could use them as emergency lights!!!!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
They'd be sweet to hook up to the lock indicators and if they flashed when you locked and unlocked the truck. Then you could spray them black except for the spots where the LED's are ;)

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Or night shade them! I think I might want a set now:eek5:
I've been thinking about it since I saw them this morning as well... I think I might order them soon... we will see if I get a nice check this week.

night shade would look awesome I bet and it would make them not as bright so they wouldn't be amazingly bright. definitly something i'd only want to flash when the truck was being unlocked... no other reason and any other would probably look stupid and ricer.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
I've been thinking about it since I saw them this morning as well... I think I might order them soon... we will see if I get a nice check this week.

night shade would look awesome I bet and it would make them not as bright so they wouldn't be amazingly bright. definitly something i'd only want to flash when the truck was being unlocked... no other reason and any other would probably look stupid and ricer.
I guess you could try wiring them to the door lock circuit so thats the only time they receive power

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Where is Ryan when we need him, his truck looks like a UFO with his lights on.

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
:yeahthat:

if you set them up to ONLY come on with your blinkers and tinted them where they matched the rest of the handle they wouldnt be too bad..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts