Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what I was wondering aboot. by the way your truck looks sick

·
Registered
108 Posts
From the auction:
Warning: LED bulbs are for show or off road use only. LED bulbs provide superior color output over genuine HIDs and halogen however LED output does not illuminate the ground sufficiently for night time driving

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I read that but I was still curious because the new audi rs8 I think come with led head lights but thanks

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks dude. :thumbup:

Get some HIDs and call it a day! :high5:
Thats what I think im going to do but I always like to know about the new things coming out. christmas is coming up yaya present from me to me.

speaking of hid does anybody know witch kit was plug and play?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
check out the higherlevelauto section on the board. he is a new sponsor

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Thats what I think im going to do but I always like to know about the new things coming out. christmas is coming up yaya present from me to me.

speaking of hid does anybody know witch kit was plug and play?
Get the xentec hid kits. Thats what me and tommy have and they are only $80 shipped.

And the new Audis only have LEDs as running lights...Dont think they really generate much lighting...just kinda allows you to be seen.

·
Registered
763 Posts
WOW that is odd looking

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
i dunno about these...i would like to see them in one of our trucks at night...i personally would stick with HID

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I read that but I was still curious because the new audi rs8 I think come with led head lights but thanks
And Audi headlights cost a hell of a lot more than $50 for a reason. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Get the xentec hid kits. Thats what me and tommy have and they are only $80 shipped.

And the new Audis only have LEDs as running lights...Dont think they really generate much lighting...just kinda allows you to be seen.
The new new audis are coming out with led headlights the audis out now have led drl and turns just fyi. does the xentec kit come with the plugs

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
The new new audis are coming out with led headlights the audis out now have led drl and turns just fyi. does the xentec kit come with the plugs
Yup comes with the plugs.

My buddys got a 08 R8 and its got hid lighting, but its got LED drls and led rear lights....so i dunno :shrug:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts