Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so... I have a LED glow 6 piece interior light setup in my truck I got them with a add a circuit in with my radio right now so I can manually turn them on and off when needed.... but I forget I even have them like 75 percent of the time... what I was wondering is if I ran my power wire and wired it in with the wire coming out of the dimmer switch will they automatically come on whenever the headlights come on at night time? All you wiring guru's.... I need your help lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
182 Posts
I went the long route and I wired two dedicated wires into the cab from the inside parking light wire on my drivers side. From those, all my LEDs are wired into the dedicated wires. All my nighttime LEDs come on when that inside nighttime bulb is lit. Just what I did. Easier IMO, if you maybe had a thought of going a different route.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I didn't go to my dimmer switch directly but I did switch to the Guage Cluster fuse... they cut off when I turn the truck off which is better but the guy that helped me said that he didn't know how to have them turn on automatically because the remote function

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts