1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
CALI BOSS
6,288 Posts
All the posts of new lights and such are all on Facebook, unfortunately. They do better and are much brighter. I had bought a set just before losing my Xtreme.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All the posts of new lights and such are all on Facebook, unfortunately. They do better and are much brighter. I had bought a set just before losing my Xtreme.

Yeah I miss a lot not being a Facebook user. That's probably a good thing though.

·
CALI BOSS
6,288 Posts
Not sure why you'd want your license plate lit up like that.
Because cops in my area have already used the lame excuse that they couldn't see my rear plate because it wasn't lit at night when it had bright 194 LED bulbs in it and I saw them flash minutes prior when I disarmed the alarm. I'm not giving them any reasons to pull me over.

·
CALI BOSS
6,288 Posts
Yeah I miss a lot not being a Facebook user. That's probably a good thing though.
Definitely a good thing. I'd drop all social media myself if it weren't for my business pages

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not sure why you'd want your license plate lit up like that.
As mentioned above, having even dim lighting for tag illumination will result in at least a fix-it ticket and a 20 minute lecture on the dangers of improper illumination on a car at night here in the boonies......(anyone out at night is up to no good anyways per the lecture, lol)
But then with these bright led tag lights you would get a lecture for too much light on the tag.......lol,lol,lol

My main issue is that my tag lights burn out within 6 months, I have owned this truck for 11 months now and have replaced each bulb twice and the current bulbs look very dim and burned looking. Luckily being summer time I hadn't been out driving after dark. These led tag lights might cure that constant failure point.

thanks for sharing your find

·
Registered
74 Posts
Alright, I ordered a set of these and they arrived 20 minutes ago and are already installed. Wow these are bright and hopefully last longer than the stock style bulbs. These lights also cast light up onto the center of the tailgate below the handle(more than enough to illuminate a chevy emblem), well at least as much as I could tell with the truck in the garage and lights off. Even in bright daylight it is evident they are on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts