Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled into my driveway tonight, turned off my truck, and left my foot on the brake pedal while I checked some emails. Before I got out, I looked up and noticed that my markers were lit very faintly. They come on with my brake lights. Is this normal? I know this represents some kind of feedback but I've not modified any wiring that has anything to do with the brake lights or markers. I have LED tails, brakes, 3rd brake, backups, led markers, and switchbacks on the turn signals. This is all on a 2005 z85 with no power windows or locks.

If you notice those aren't anywhere near full power. :shrug::shrug:

Thanks in advance everyone. I'm a long-time lurker, just sitting back stealing all of y'alls fantastic mod ideas.

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
I have the same problem but I notice that if I keep my parking lights or headlights on then there is no problem. I keep my headlight sensor covered up on my dash. I know its not the solution you were looking for.

I am down for a better solution if somebody knows.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I would do that but it makes the brake light and turn signals somewhat hard to see during the day. Does anyone know a way to have just the white markers on all day (without the headlights and tails)?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.