Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Dan for all of your help and teaching me how to wire up LED's...haha :salute:

Flash on:

Flash off:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah and I'm retarted and used white LED's instead of red ones...lol so maybe when my new LED's come in I'll re do it... gona see how it looks after I smoke it first

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Oh yeah and I'm retarted and used white LED's instead of red ones...lol so maybe when my new LED's come in I'll re do it... gona see how it looks after I smoke it first
it looks like it's still pretty red though. nice job. did you buy that or did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
He did it himself :lol:
someone taught him how to put a few wires together? i just asked cause i've seen the kits that have the adapter things that fit into the stock housing and are the panel type LED's that he has. thanks 4 being an ass.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Nice job. Those are fuckin bright huh? They're way brighter than my stock tails, i think smokin them slightly will bring them to a less brightness. I feel bad for whoevers behind me they get blinded.

·
Registered
893 Posts
someone taught him how to put a few wires together? i just asked cause i've seen the kits that have the adapter things that fit into the stock housing and are the panel type LED's that he has. thanks 4 being an ass.
I wasn't trying to be an ass!!

From what I've seen from people doing this themselves they are buying individual LED's, circuit board, and all the shit needed to put them together. The way they are doing them is cheaper but more complicated. From some of the other sites there are guys making the chevy emblem and all kinds of stuff. It's definately a lot more difficult than just putting wires together.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha yeah I did it myself...and yeah it still looks red.

Heres a couple pics of puting it togther if anyones interested...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I would do it but I dont have a 3rd brake light :kiki:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
PICS ? :naughty:
No pics until I get off my lazy ass and sand and primer it nice, or I take it to get painted.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
I wasn't trying to be an ass!!

From what I've seen from people doing this themselves they are buying individual LED's, circuit board, and all the shit needed to put them together. The way they are doing them is cheaper but more complicated. From some of the other sites there are guys making the chevy emblem and all kinds of stuff. It's definately a lot more difficult than just putting wires together.
sorry man. i didn't think it was that hard, that's all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts