Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
POST PICS OF BAG INSTALLS YOU HAVE DONE!!!!!

really irritated i cant find all the good ones. these are just a few that i found scattered around.

this is an 03 cavalier i did, pic of the trunk setup i made.

mazda b2200 bags in the front, this was a test fit to check for clearence, and get the proper spot for the gussets to be welded on.

this is the same b2200, i redid the whole air setup for him since he had some hackjob do it. installed a few new parts too, i did not weld the notch in though he already had that done. and unfortunatly the dude that owned this truck died at slamfest a few years ago from alcohol intoxication... so sad.

this is the rear setup i did on a buddy s10 from north carolina, we bagged the front and notched the rear till he got some more money and eventually bagged the rear as well.

sucks i cant find the install pics i did on a few of the vehicles, you guys would enjoy them, have some hardbody installs, and i bagged a rousch stage II mustang with full dragonballz airbrushing, was pretty cool after i was done i got him sponsored by liteglow. couple other s-10 installs, including my own s-10 that i have a 1-off custom bridge that i built, thats still sitting in the driveway, if i stop being lazy id take some pics lol. oh ive also bagged a camaro lol that was fun :-D

so if there are any questions let me know. i can bag anything, my work is professional, i dont do hack jobs. i used to be into this scene very heavily and was friends with all the top shops across the US (ekstensive metal works, IFCustoms etc.)

like i stated before in my previous posts, i charge $2000 for a standard bag setup. so let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: few pics i found of old bag jobs i did

whats up josh, hows the truck running? crash any planes yet? lol

thanks for the compliments guys

·
Registered
162 Posts

2k for a bag setup installed? wow, how much extra for a 4link? How fast is your turnaround?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

id have to check what i could get 4links for these days, but id say $500(this includes the cost of the actual 4link) extra for a 4link, turn around is usually 1 week, rare occasion 1.5 weeks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

lol yah, thats how he kept it till he sold it too.. unfortunatly not everyone has the money to go 4link lol. not my choice i can only do what the customer wants to pay me for. lol

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

the b2200 is actually monoleaf as well, once again not my choice lol. it works, and it is what it is.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink, and it may be dirt cheap, but they are not any easier to install then a 4link, due to the fact that you have to install a panhard bar, and if i have to build the 2link bars, then thats more welding...and 2 links really arnt bad if you go over the axle bag mounts because your travel is not very drastic, its when you get into a 2link cantilever setup that your pinion angle become very scary and you basically have to select at which height you want the pinion angle to be correct and any other position it will become out of whach, not that you cant a bad pinion angle, its just not very good for say... dragging at 80mph lol

as far as monoleaf goes, they really arnt all that bad, the mono leafs sole purpose once you have the bags installed is to keep the dif in line front to back, there is no longer any weight being supported on the leaf due to the fact that you have inflated airbags that are taking all the wieght. and when the bag is fully deflated you should be on the ground. ive done quiet a few monoleafs for customers and i have never had any of them break.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

wheel hop ftl. i'm not a suspension guru by any means but if you just made that post on s10 forum you wouldn't see the light of day lol

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Wheel hop is the lose, however only time it should happen is when your attempting to burn out, or take off fast, and you mash on the gas. ive never had wheel hop, nor had any customers complain of wheel hop.

like i said man, to each his own.

lowrado thanks for the compliment, honestly if i didnt have my s-10 sitting in the driveway, i might considering getting a towpig for my boat and also use it as a daily driver, and bag my rado but the rado is a daily driver, thats also the reason im not turboing it lol.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts

id have to check what i could get 4links for these days, but id say $500(this includes the cost of the actual 4link) extra for a 4link, turn around is usually 1 week, rare occasion 1.5 weeks.
that's pretty good. i can do a dime in a weekend. i should post up a few pics of the ones i have done when i get back into norfolk.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

yah post some pics, ive done them in a weekend.. but usually if its a customers vehicle i take a week, so im not working rediculous hours, and physically exhausting myself to the point where i forget to do something.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts

yah post some pics, ive done them in a weekend.. but usually if its a customers vehicle i take a week, so im not working rediculous hours, and physically exhausting myself to the point where i forget to do something.
i will. do you mind if i post them in this thread too? maybe change the title of it to something like "post up bag jobs you've done" or something?

i am going to be doing (probably) a custom 4 link on a 1992 toyota after we get back to norfolk. i think i'll have to make everything, so that'll take a little while, but i'll throw up pics of that too.

i've done 4 dimes, including my old one. helped quite a bit on a 1972 C-10 (no pics of the build unfortunately), and helped out on the front of that 92 'yota because it was a torsion bar mini and the owner couldn't figure out how to set up the front. i'll throw pics of the front setup up. that thing gets MAD lift!

actually, if you go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and type in Mini Decisions drag, you'll see it. i shot the vid while driving to Slam Sessions last year.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts

nice work dude

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

yah dude go ahead and post them in here, ill change the topic for sure, will be cool to see everyones work.

havnt done a toyota yet, i assume its basically the same as a hardbody?

making the brackets cant be a pita, but the plasma torch and coldsaw me it less of a headache :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts