Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of u guys now the best way to remove the lettering? and the best way to put letters back, if u do can u help? thanx.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx 2wenty2, im just removing my last "O" and replacing it with an "A"
"orange" sent me the "A"s thanx again man

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they came from "orangeZ71" s colorado, so the glue its not very strong, what do u think?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just sent the company driver to pacific radio to get some of the 3m, and to take the stuff off the letter should i use just an exacto knife??
and how hard its to cut the 3m,so it would fit on the "A" nicely

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
i just sent the company driver to pacific radio to get some of the 3m, and to take the stuff off the letter should i use just an exacto knife??
yeah an exacto would work fine the 3m shit cuts easy as hell.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
To get it off of the truck... use your fingers. Get as much of the adhesive off as u can and then use some "goo-gone" to get the rest off

·
Registered
500 Posts
buy a plastic razor blade its the best for taking the letters off and follow that up with alcohol or other adhesive removers.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here it is, the final product, ill take better pics later because its kind of busy today at work, but thanx all of u for ur help.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts