Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to get rid of the rake on the front end. Not looking for much, just something to bring it up a little bit. Looking into the Ready Lift, Daystar or Rough Country.

Anyone have experience with any of these names? Also found a comparasion to ready lift on ebay.

Lower price is of course better. But willing to save up and buy something better to avoid later problems.

·
Super Moderator
3,624 Posts
If you are just looking to level the front with the back then all you need are 1 inch coil spacers I think. If you want to raise the back a little and front to match then a kit like the Readylift or the ebay knockoff would be best

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks for the input! Leaning towards the eBay route. Been hearing good things about it.
man the kits off ebay are fine ive had mine now about 4 or 5 months and nothing has broken or fell apart or anything the only advice i give is use lock-tight. i go mudding in my truck all the time and no problems

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man the kits off ebay are fine ive had mine now about 4 or 5 months and nothing has broken or fell apart or anything the only advice i give is use lock-tight. i go mudding in my truck all the time and no problems
Definitely leaning towards this one..

Next concern is my current tire size.. The tires I have on it are pretty new. I bought them thinking I wouldn't be lifting it for quite awhile. Would those tires look alright?? Or possibly too small??
I have pics up in the gallery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts