Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Leveling kit Advice

3428 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  08Canyon
I have a 2006 Chevrolet Colorado 4WD that I want a lift kit but only can afford a leveling kit.

I am looking for recommendations on what leveling kits are quality, and not too pricey.

I have found a 2.5 inch suspension kit from rough country.
2.5in Suspension Lift Kit for Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon / Hummer H3 [920] | Rough Country Suspension Systems®

Is this all I would need to install? Any additional parts needed? Shocks changed out?

Please excuse my ignorance I am brand new to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Murica
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I have Zone P:ZONC1121-1. Am going to cut 1 spacer to get 3/4 of it's lift for the front. I have a 07 with street sport suspension pkg. Just enough to take the factory rake out of it.
No additional parts needed. No need for longer shocks.
I have Zone P:ZONC1121-1. Am going to cut 1 spacer to get 3/4 of it's lift for the front. I have a 07 with street sport suspension pkg. Just enough to take the factory rake out of it.
You probably don't need the spacer to gain enough height to get a level stance to a factory height rear.
For a little more...you can lift all-4: 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado PRO Lift Kit
You probably don't need the spacer to gain enough height to get a level stance to a factory height rear.
Sport suspension is coil spring... so I'm guessing he needs some kind of strut spacer to sit level.

The OP is 4wd so I'm not sure why chizzel even bothered commenting... completely different suspensions.
I see. I noticed the kit the OP posted....and jumped the gun and assumed Chizzel was planning to make the spacers that are included in the previous link from the OP.

Good call, thanks.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.