Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Boost. Get's you laid.
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I love to watch a game a RUPP! There is no other arena tha I have ever been to that gives me the goosebumps I get there.
I've been too. The history is just so rich and in depth.

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Hmmm. Guess I looked at the schedule wrong.

I feel the same way about Rupp and goosebumps. Went to Knoxville a couple of years back and that stadium sucks, plus all the damn orange. No offense Josh. :)

Sucks I do not have anydays till June to go see a game unless its a Saturday game.

·
Boost. Get's you laid.
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hmmm. Guess I looked at the schedule wrong.

I feel the same way about Rupp and goosebumps. Went to Knoxville a couple of years back and that stadium sucks, plus all the damn orange. No offense Josh. :)

Sucks I do not have anydays till June to go see a game unless its a Saturday game.
I just like my truck orange. I still bleed blue, boys. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
:) I do not mind orange just not that southern orange.. I bleed so much blue its coming out my ears.. Hell even the christmas decorations and ornaments for the tree follow suit..
When the garage is open and you get those damn sales people that come around they say are you a UK fan. Nope just like blue. :lmao:
Glad we are talking about this. Need to change my avatar

·
Boost. Get's you laid.
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm not a "hardcore, whoop someone's ass" UK fan, but I do enjoy watching them play ball. I have my own thought's about Cal that I'll refrain for talking much about though. I do think he's a great recruiter.

To make it in this business, you have to either be a great coach, or a great recruiter. I feel he's a "good" coach, but his claim to fame are those recruiting skills. He's got another good looking team this year, but they need some work. Lots of work, as any floor full of green-horns will need if they expect to go any distance in the SEC at all.

I've been to one UK game in my life, the first year Cal was here actually. It was absolutely electric. To see Wall and Cousins do thier thing was unreal. Those boys had some talent.

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Yeah will have to be more patient with this team. But they did not start off much different than last years team. I am a hardcore fan. And its not just basketball. I watch the football team get their asses kicked every year and stay till the end. Hell even the girls are good.
There is not a room in the house or outside that does not have something UK in it.

·
Boost. Get's you laid.
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Anyway, as far as a meet is concerned, I would be down for something in January maybe, cause we still have Christmas shopping to do and then three different Christmas parties on various weekends. December is shaping up to be a busy ass month already.

·
Boost. Get's you laid.
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
What's up?

I'm still down for a meet next month (Jan) at Hooters or something if anyone else is. If this should be moved to Mid-South for better visibility, please move it. I wasn't thinking when I posted it here.

:th_crazy:

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Hooter's corner of Richmond Road and Man O' war. Home of your UK Wildcats :) Will find the address for everyone. Time 12-1pm meet?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I'd like to go but 6.5 hours is too much of a hike for a day

21 - 40 of 51 Posts