Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This plane was park at the airport I work at.. It is giving rides for $600. :econo: crazy. i wanted to go soo bad but don't wanna pay it.. i got tons of pics but here are some

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
thats pretty cool...yeah no 6 hundred for me either..but woulda been cool to do

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a lot but might be worth it considering theres only 4 of those that still fly in the world
yeaht that did go through my head.. but 600 hmm can't afford right now

·
0 Posts
For that $600 do you get to choose where you sit? Cause I would hop in the ball turret, that would be a blast.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I would pay it totaly worth it. how often would you be able to fly in that plane. its a once in a life oppertunity.. and not many people have.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah u guys are right .. but i got no money right now.. i have to many things going on..

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I would pay it totaly worth it. how often would you be able to fly in that plane. its a once in a life oppertunity.. and not many people have.
Exactly. I wonder how long that flight would be though. I'd be a little dissapointed if it was only like 20 minutes.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1hr long..... eh not bad.. it takes like 20 mins for u to get clearance for take off..

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
That's not too bad I suppose. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to take a ride in something like that someday. I like vintage planes. I've had the Howard Hughes H1 racer as my wallpaper for like 6 months now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts