Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I want to get a lift. Right now I am debating on a 4" suspension lift. Or that with the SMAXX 1.5" body lift. You think I could get a rough chop of 4" suspension and then one with 4" suspension and a 1.5" body lift? I just want to see if it will be a noticeable difference that is worth the damn near $3k it is going to cost me. I am keeping my wheels but going with 285/70/17 tires. Thanks for anything!!!

· Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree with you on the photoshop job but I wasn't sure if there was a way. I HIGHLY doubted I was the first one to ask.
My question was the difference between 4" and 5.5". I know I want the 4" suspension lift but I was curious what the difference is if the BL would even be worth it.
Also the tires that are on it now are 265. It would be a difference of not even 3/4". My local shop told me it was possible to fit 33/12.5 but that I wouldn't want to because there would be less tire sitting on the road.
This is all with spacers btw.

Also I obviously know the difference between 1.5" and 4" silly boy. ;)

Sent from My Phone

· Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No big deal. Just trying to decide if I should stick with 4" or do the BL with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.