Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about 5 weeks ago i ordered a 4" skyjacker lift and i was told a week later it was on back order. so now i've been waiting over a month with my truck completely stripped of the old stuff and just waiting for the new stuff. well UPS came today! its like christmas! but now i have to wait a couple days to install it since i ended getting strep throat and i feel like shit. anyways heres some pics. :D

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
right on! get better so you can get that lift on. are you going to be putting on a bull or brush guard?

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
jealous....

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
very nice man cant wait to see it put on

hope you get to feelin better

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right on! get better so you can get that lift on. are you going to be putting on a bull or brush guard?
no im not planning on it, but i got an idea off of rancho's site. they have a colorado with a bull bar and a winch mounted in the center of it. then two PIAA lights coming off the chrome part of the bumper and the plastic part is removed. you should go check it out.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I real trooper would put it on even while feeling sick!!!!!!!
naw dude its nothing nice. i woke up thus morning coughing up tons of blood. so i went to the doctor and he said it was my tonsils bleeding. it was pretty nasty. but i got antibiotics now so as soon as i feel even a little better im gonna go put it on!

hey rudy, i dont see why i wouldnt be able to go. a little too far away to be for sure. but the only thing i was thinking is i still have that little dent in my hood and i doubt i will be getting the hood in the next couple weeks and i would hate to bring my truck not looking perfect! haha. do you think it would matter? i know there are a lot of nice trucks out there!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
hey rudy, i dont see why i wouldnt be able to go. a little too far away to be for sure. but the only thing i was thinking is i still have that little dent in my hood and i doubt i will be getting the hood in the next couple weeks and i would hate to bring my truck not looking perfect! haha. do you think it would matter? i know there are a lot of nice trucks out there!
Well you've been to my place, Carney's only 10 min further. lol.

I wouldn't worry about the dent one bit. :high5: Dmax has a nice "little" dent in his door, he'll be there. :p I've got dings in my doors too. lol. All the guys here are really cool and I'm sure they'd like to meet you. Make the trip out if you have the time. You'll have a good time bro.

BTW, Corey said he'll try to make it down as well. :naughty: And as you know, he has your new hood. lol.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well you've been to my place, Carney's only 10 min further. lol.

I wouldn't worry about the dent one bit. :high5: Dmax has a nice "little" dent in his door, he'll be there. :p I've got dings in my doors too. lol. All the guys here are really cool and I'm sure they'd like to meet you. Make the trip out if you have the time. You'll have a good time bro.

BTW, Corey said he'll try to make it down as well. :naughty: And as you know, he has your new hood. lol.
ok that makes me feel a little better about it haha. yeah i bet it would be a lot of fun! i'll request it off from work which shouldnt be a problem at all :)
and i think i might be sending corey a message real soon! haha

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
That picture on Rancho's site is money.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts