Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this truck in February, had it lifted with a Rancho kit, aal's, v8 tbars in March, and just had new Goodyear Duratrac tires put on and I am starting to regret ever lifting this thing. I have a vibration that comes and goes that I cannot pinpoint. The steering feels like something is broke even though I have been told everything is good. There is an electrical gremlin lurking, either tripping my service tpms, or traction control. I have washer fluid pump broke. With a warranty the dealer won't fix it cause the previous owner replaced the factory pump with an aftermarket one. And they want me to pay over $400 to fix it!! And now being out of work due to serious medical issue I can't keep paying for a shop to go fishing for these issues. Not to mention with being sick I have a hard time getting in the damn thing now even with step bars. I wish I could return this truck back to stock!!! Sorry for the rant! Just frustration is building and venting!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
It very well could be the tires...I hate those tires. Im assuming you got a front end alignment, if not you need one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts