Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Nipple
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:salute:Welcome to the Official* Wheel/Tire Fitment Chart for LIFTED Trucks!:salute:
*By "Official" I do not mean 355nation.net endorsed (because it hasn't been), but it's all real data supplied by you - the members!
Thank You!​

0AgXQXYXEDXtDdGc0RzEyQlNnS3p1dFJfbGlnVXVCNGc

Note:
I'd like to give thanks to a few people who helped make this chart happen. Without the contributions of you all, this wouldn't have gotten to where it is today! :355group:
  • @onelow1ton
  • @Skizzo
  • @rkj__
  • @GregDAP
  • @rshadd
  • Those who have helped share the data entry thread
  • And everyone else who contributed data to the thread
I hope that this will prove to be a valuable resource for anyone looking to lift their truck and run larger tires from here on out.

·
Nipple
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BOOM! We are now live! If you have any comments, questions, concerns then please PM me.

Also, Admins/Mods can this be stickied please (as well as the lowered one when it comes out)? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
What about 37"s :( lol

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Updated just for you lol

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
You able to link in the tables as well? Just an idea but you could link the person's profile. While not necessary, could eliminate a few clicks for the person wanting to contact the individual or see more about their truck/posts/threads....

·
Nipple
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!

You able to link in the tables as well? Just an idea but you could link the person's profile. While not necessary, could eliminate a few clicks for the person wanting to contact the individual or see more about their truck/posts/threads....
Good thinking, I'll look into it.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I got $20 that says ppl will still ask 1000000 questions that whipples thread answers lol

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Hmmm.....tempting lol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sweet! Great job!

Was the stock tire on the z85 a 205 though? I remember having a 235 on my 06 2wd. I think it was 235-70-15, but I sold the truck and don't have any pictures of the tires to confirm for sure.

I can say my 08 4x4 z85 is on 30-9.5-15 with no lift and zero rub, not sure that would help anyone, but you can add it to the table if you like.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My Z85 4X4 came with 235/75/15 rubber from the factory.
My 2wd might have been the same, I can't remember if it was a 70 or 75, but I do remember it being a 235. My current 4x4 was bought used and the previous owner had the 30x9.50s on it so I can't speak for this one.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Was the stock tire on the z85 a 205 though? I remember having a 235 on my 06 2wd. I think it was 235-70-15, but I sold the truck and don't have any pictures of the tires to confirm for sure.
My 2wd might have been the same, I can't remember if it was a 70 or 75, but I do remember it being a 235. My current 4x4 was bought used and the previous owner had the 30x9.50s on it so I can't speak for this one.
The stock Generals are 225/75R15 on the aluminum wheels and I believe the steelies had 205/75R15. There was also the 215/70R16 size for later Z85s with 16" steelies.

Yes, we can link in the tables! We originally had build threads linked but I tried to condense the data to fit better on the site and removed the links we did have. However, seeing as you still have to scroll in it I will go through and add the links that I can for build threads. I found a way to make it so that if you click the persons username it will take you to their build thread that they posted.
@blurred I made the link for their username take you to their post in the lift setups thread (instead of the build thread) since most of the posts have pictures but very few have build threads.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts