Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered my rancho 4" on april 21 from jc whitney, recieved about a week ago. brought the truck to the shop to have it installed last weekend and then on monday calls me and tells me that there is not enough peices.... say what? all boxes came undamaged and unopened, turns out im missing 8 peices and a hardware kit. called jc whitney on monday and submitted a claim. said they would need 24-48 hours to reconcile the issues. call today and rancho has yet to reply to any of there claims or orders!!!!! was feeling great about this build... now not so much! amazon on the other hand has delivered in a very timely manner alpine type r interiors, type r 12" sub, and pdx-v9 5 channel, still waiting on the subthump forward facing box. tires and wheels expected to arrive today or monday

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Good luck, I hope JC and Rancho keep an open line of communication.

Did the shop take inventory of the parts before installing or is your truck on a lift with half the front end stripped off?

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Well, I am hoping the shop realized there wasn't any hardware when they started. However, being a common installation it's likely they stripped the truck down before even opening the boxes.....

·
maniac mechanic
5,779 Posts
Yeah that's the one job you especially want to lay everything out included tools needed beforehand. I hope you get it sorted out without too much hassle.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually one guy started doing inventory and the other only got off the back shocks before they realized the issue...

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
wow seems weird.. and what parts are you missing>?

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
Yeah odd to me also because the way that rancho packages the lift it would be hard for so many peices to be missing without the box being destroyed or opened and parts removed , non the less hope it hers worked out soon and once you get the rancho on you will love it

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally after a week !!! Jc whitney is having a complete new kit sent out..... So project restarts on monday tuesday ish....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts