Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I'm pretty new to here and i bought my colorado a few weeks ago. I'm looking to lift it eventually not too much though cause it isn't 4x4 but i just like the look. My question to everyone is, are there any posts about lifting or bodylifts and the pros and cons of it... or just any advice about what to do?
ps. i have an 05 black z71 colorado ext. cab
thanks guys

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
stfu gtfo no one wants you here

btw welcome Ben haha glad you finally got outta that ford! lol

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
Is it torsion bar or coil suspension. If torsion fo with a skyjacker kit, or coil go with a 5" Cst.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Is it torsion bar or coil suspension. If torsion fo with a skyjacker kit, or coil go with a 5" Cst.
i think the Z71 2wd are still torsion suspension. i think all Z71s are arent they?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok..being that i have torsion bars is my only option to go 4" or do they make smaller ones?? i guess i should do some research.....

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
ok..being that i have torsion bars is my only option to go 4" or do they make smaller ones?? i guess i should do some research.....
you could do a body lift for three inchs or crank the TBs That will give you about an inch then for the rear you could get two inch shackles.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
go as big as you can, right? you only want a little lift? crank up those bars and add some blocks or flip the axle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts