Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finally gettn every thing detextured and painted tell me what ya think good or badd. just havent detexed the pieces behind the seatbelts yet but will here in a week er two.Also check my album for the other paint work on the hood and tailgate gotta love those ghost stripes scary huh!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looks good man.You doin it yourself? Im doin mine peice by peice when i get the time. I pciked up an entire spare dash to aint so i dont have to rip mine out that way i can just swap em out when i get done painting it

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im an automotive painter by trade and Im priming and sanding all the texture out and using automotive paint its ICI{PPG}

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah im workn at gerber and im not to fond of ICI yet im used to sherwin williams dont laugh there automotive line is pretty awesome I love there colored primers and sealers

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
i use to be a painter. We did houses and stuff like that though. We always used ICI and i hated that stuff. You always needed atleast 3 coats for it to look right at all.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks real good.Thanks for posting pics. Could'nt decide if I wanted to do that or not. Red trim pieces FTW! oh, yeah, work in a body shop to! Diamont,but, was SW certified back in the day

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Twins? (Look at his keys in the last pic)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looks good

1 - 20 of 25 Posts