Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
hummm i really dont know. tight u painted it. maybe u should paint the bottom and the door panels and some new head liner. then i will prolly be feeling it.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hummm i really dont know. tight u painted it. maybe u should paint the bottom and the door panels and some new head liner. then i will prolly be feeling it.
Im painting as i feel like and adding here and there it all depends on my mood

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cool man, nicely done. You gotta removed that spare to get the pan on, I'm sure you're aware of that though.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool man, nicely done. You gotta removed that spare to get the pan on, I'm sure you're aware of that though.
NOW HE TELLS ME! yeah I know now i removed the hitch bumper and spare now my truck sits 2" higher in the rear i swear!:shootme:

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
thats different......haven't seen that done like that, I like it. :355:

·
Registered
170 Posts
how did you get the piece behind the seat belt off i can get the bottom off but i cant get the top off....a lil help would be much appreciated

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
eh, not sure how I feel about the interior piece, but nicely done.. roll pan will look tits.. now LOWER THAT BITCH!!

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
this thread is like a month old rollpan is painted and got 2-3 drop not on yet-prob this weekend
I hear ya... I was wondering.. how did you get that panel off to paint it anyway, I had half my interior out the other day and I was looking at that panel like how the eff did he get that off..

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea id like to know how to get that off too man i wanna check it out.

small flat screw driver pry out small cover on seat belt get a torx socket and 3/8 ratchet and hammer like hell on the ratchet or even put a lil heat on it to break the anti sieze pull out the main rubber seal round door jamb then gently put a pry bar between the piece and innerds of the cab and pry out.THEN VIOLA PEANUTBUTTER SANDWHICH!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts