Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Still planning something for mine !!! Unique as hell... I love it !!!
Brian... Try to get me a quote on a GMC cut bowtie... When you get a chance please !!! Thanks friend !!!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Thanks Brian... Just let me know.. You the man !!!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
And to think Brian was kind enough to make everyone that attending the Johnson City meet one !!! Ultra thoughtful of him... IMO !!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And to think Brian was kind enough to make everyone that attending the Johnson City meet one !!! Ultra thoughtful of him... IMO !!!

Thanks Tweek. I'm working on your gmc bow tie logo. The guy who draws stuff up for me is racing in Mexico right now so he will finish it up when he gets back.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Ipaid hehe
988 Posts
Hey Brian, I've been thinking of asking you for a quote as well for something I would like to draw/design out. And want to ask roughly how much you would charge for something custom max 12" long by maybe 4 or 5 in tall. Please feel free to om me. Thanks

Nene

Edit: I would try to make it as simple as possible so it isn't too complicated to work with. :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Brian, I've been thinking of asking you for a quote as well for something I would like to draw/design out. And want to ask roughly how much you would charge for something custom max 12" long by maybe 4 or 5 in tall. Please feel free to om me. Thanks

Nene

Edit: I would try to make it as simple as possible so it isn't too complicated to work with. :)

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Thanks Tweek. I'm working on your gmc bow tie logo. The guy who draws stuff up for me is racing in Mexico right now so he will finish it up when he gets back.

Thanks Brian !!! keep me posted !!:salute:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Brian gots skills !!! LOL :salute:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts