Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
ugh, i hate that stupid shit. I think next time he needs to shut up, drive, and smack into a brick wall killing himself.(yes that video is that stupid)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Everyone knows they have done something like this in there own cars, maybe not taped it, or to this extent, but we have all ghost shifted a little, dont lie to yourselves. :salute:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
That guy was freakin good, that sounded almost spot on, he has way to much time behind the wheel of both of those cars. haha, good find

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Everyone knows they have done something like this in there own cars, maybe not taped it, or to this extent, but we have all ghost shifted a little, dont lie to yourselves. :salute:
kinda hard to do with a column shifter cuase yeah that would be ghey maybe funny but ghey

J

·
0 Posts
if i raped my auto like that guy did with my column shifter like our trucks have, it'd be fooked!!!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Haha I have the problem with the fact that I drive a 5spd car and my truck which is auto.

Sometimes I hop in the jetta and reach for the column only to find there is no shifter there lol. Or sometimes when im rolling in the truck and I got a bottle of pop sitting in the cup holder somtimes I reach down and there is no shifter...only a bottle of pop :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts