Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here are the pics from our AZ Meet with KHK followed by, the Phoenix to Tucson trip. (Discountgrilles.com car show w/KHK) I would also like to thank Keith (KHK) for inviting us, I had a great time. :355:

Disclamer: I will not remove/edit ANY pictures. If anyone is offended or does not want any pictures posted it is your responsibility to either tell me at the time of the picture taking or PM a moderator with your request/reason. Enjoy.

and now for the Tucson Trip:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool pics.

Nice. :thumbup:

Who owns the 'rado with the blacked out headlights??
I dont remember his name, sorry, but he is a soon to be member, Mc has his business card and he said he would join.
Good Stuff Mang!! I'd love to make it out there someday..:355group: :salute:
Yes, you should def make it out sometime if you could. :355:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
the pics look killer!!! Thanks so much for coming down! It was good cn you guys again. let us know when u guys need anything for the rides or anything else!!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PRiC, you Mexican bastard, I didn't know you had a CADDY too! Nice essay!
Its the car I use to pick up your.......nervermind. :kiki: Just playin man. :355:
Very sweet pics.
Sweet jesus thats beautiful.
x2 :yup:
the pics look killer!!! Thanks so much for coming down! It was good cn you guys again. let us know when u guys need anything for the rides or anything else!!
Nice seeing you too man. :355: Invitation was much appreciated. Oh and the last minute car wash too. :lmao:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
i know I didnt get the chance to come down this weekend but I need some paint done man... ;)

also if you would like to drive out here to the inland empire you can stay with me check the local so*cal thread about next weeks meet, mc and mav are coming out.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We enjoyed hanging out with you guys yesterday, and while a few people were drinking too much for their own good, it's glad to see a "happy couple" :eek4:
You can come up with your own caption... :lmao:
Yeah what happened with you Mr. :prcya:? :ghey: :bs:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
sweet pics....all the trucks look realllll good. Im loving mc's wheels on that truck too btw......whose colly is that with the leather interior with the custom inserts that shit is bad ass....

·
Registered
24 Posts
sweet pics....all the trucks look realllll good. Im loving mc's wheels on that truck too btw......whose colly is that with the leather interior with the custom inserts that shit is bad ass....
Thanks man. I can't wait for khk's shop to finish up my body work and paint.

Thanks for postin' the pics PRC. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts