Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Colorado WT, 2.9L I4, 4X4, 5-speed manual
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I'm Scott, I live in NE Wisconsin, and I'm new to posting here. I bought my 2008 Colorado WT I4 4X4 5-speed manual in 2018 in an attempt to replace a well-worn 1997 S-10. In all honestly, it's been a rough road. I bought my Colorado in poor running condition which I was able to diagnose and repair. Less than 1,000 miles into owning the truck I totaled it on the interstate in an ice storm. I bought the truck back from the insurance company and have been regretting it ever since. I was able to straighten the frame, rebuild the front end, and get it back on the road without issue. The 4X4 on this truck is awesome and is why I want to keep it, but with 170k miles I'm experiencing engine performance issues that, despite my diagnosis and repair attempts, are pervasive and getting worse.

I've been searching these forums since I bought the truck in 2018 (more so lately) and have finally "hit the wall" and need to reach out for advice as I'm struggling with an ongoing issue. I'll be posting shortly on the I4 forum and am looking forward to getting the advice and counsel of those well-versed in the Colorado. Thanks for having me here!

Scott

·
Internet Troll
1,339 Posts
Greetings and Welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts