·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Lucky

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Way to represent the whities. Lol. The Red neckbeards are claiming fastest right now. Lol. @ahelm is working is working on a white one too. Hoping to join the crowd of molded whities one day...
lol Yeah I had to add the stripes, it just looked bland plain white.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Very nice! Just the magnacharger for now? Doing anything else soon? Get a proper dyno tune once you get it on there. The canned tune that magnuson includes is just enough to get you to a real tuner. Each motor setup likes different things and a good tuner will see that and adjust for it. Congrats!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice! Just the magnacharger for now? Doing anything else soon? Get a proper dyno tune once you get it on there. The canned tune that magnuson includes is just enough to get you to a real tuner. Each motor setup likes different things and a good tuner will see that and adjust for it. Congrats!!
Yeah once I get my new trans, I'm going to put a 8psi pulley on and take it to a good tuner I found in SD. I can't wait to see the numbers!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are you running a stock 4l60E transmission? If so how is it holding up?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts