Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the salesman who sold me my truck called me and told me to come down and check out this xtreme..... i dunno if i should of waited or if my truck is better... its an 05 kinda dont like the interior cuz mines is very dark pewter... and with the front all the way down its just as low as my truck... but balljoints might fix that or djm lca's... sorry i didnt get good pics of the rearend from inside the bed

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
naw the crossmember is about 2-2.5 off the ground and the back is layed out.... i compared it to my xtreme and the front is the same height as mine but the truck is bagged in the front.... just gotta get the front more down

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
get it

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I'd be weary of buying something that you don't know who did the work on it. You never know how good of a job the people did on it unless you knew who did it/had it done. Or if you were very knowlegeable with that stuff and knew what to look for.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah im happy with my brand new xtreme.... its the first vehicle that ive had that i bought brand new.... kinda feels good that no one else owned it be4 me... but if i went in and they had this truck i might of picked it up instead of my current truck

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they dont know the price yet because they just took it in as a trade.... but get this.... he traded it for a regular colorado...?!?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I'd be weary of buying something that you don't know who did the work on it. You never know how good of a job the people did on it unless you knew who did it/had it done. Or if you were very knowlegeable with that stuff and knew what to look for.
that's why you don't buy modified vehicles unless you have some real good information. if you don't know a lot about air suspension and link setups you shouldn't get it unless you can get someone to check it out. if you had more pics i could give you a better idea

·
Registered
433 Posts
Does it have a rollpan? kinda hard to tell by the pic but I thought you couldn't put a rollpan on xtremes bc it doesn't line up right or sumthin?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Does it have a rollpan? kinda hard to tell by the pic but I thought you couldn't put a rollpan on xtremes bc it doesn't line up right or sumthin?
yea it looks fucked up.....doesnt line up......

the more i think about this the more i realize u shouldnt buy this truck......ur way better off with the one you got.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
buying modified is a crap shoot and if u do the mods urself ull have more fun and pride with truck because u did everything. half the fun of owning a truck is moding it...if its already modid up its boring (in my opinion)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no im not gonna buy it... that would mean paying off the negative eq. on my truck which i just bought about a month ago.... then trading it in.... losing all the money i just payed on equity and down for my truck then maybe have to put another down because my credit union only finances 90% of blue book value...(which is only 18k, and they want 24k) so i really dont feel like losing out on 10+g's....lol i could just bag my truck for that price

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
that my friend sounds like a plan...i expect ur truck bagged next week!! hahaaha!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
would love to.... but gotta see if i still need to drive my truck onto job sites (im a carpenter apprentice) if i get a company truck then i will... but right now im saving for a street bike

·
Registered
297 Posts
Damn man you should get the checkmate cover off that truck. Probably only two on this island. hehe.

look at the cover with the spoiler. it has a fat gap.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i dont think a dealer would sell that truck, they'll end up auctioning it or something.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts