Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these off 1BADI5 the same setup DB has also bought his SS rollpan since he got the FBI one, he's having his paint guy repaint it for me too!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
NICE!!!! He offered them to me a while ago, but I wasn't ready for that big of a purchase yet. Glad to see he got rid of them and that they went to a good home!:high5:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
good deal

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as soon as i have another $55 to order my 4" blocks for the rear.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Hey let me know when you install your stuff. Thanks for taking them off my hands and freeing up space in the garage.

Jeremy

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will do

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Are you going to need to notch your bumpstops to get those in or are they gonna go in easy? I think they'll go in easier with those belltech springs since they're slimmer than the stockers we put on DB's truck first time around.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
don't know i've never installed any but i'll take pics and let you know.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
oh nice dude!! Id be so stoked if i had those comin to me! your trucks gonna look sicc!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I haven't heard anything good about them. Pretty much goes for anything AIM....

I'm sure you know Dan's passenger CO is leaking.

And they're also non-rebuildable.......
I don't think they were intended for a 355 that weighs as much as his does tho either.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
AIM honestly should be avoided at all costs. I'm not just saying that to go with the crowd. I've seen all their products in action and photos on several different forums and came to this conclusion

1 - 20 of 44 Posts