Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'd let you guys guess who's it is, but he's sooo damn famous I can't give any clues that wouldn't give it away!!! hahaha

SO here's the center caps, that spin but have weights in them so the logo is always straight!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mc's the WINNER!!! :lmao:

He didn't drop it off unfortunatly, we had to pick it up at the Land Rover dealer we do work for. I guess celebrities need their cars fixed too? lol It's just getting a new rear bumper. Things fully loaded though (as you can imagine!) Nice ass white leather interior, black piping on the seats, DVD's in the headrests, nothing too fancy but still an AMAZING ride!! :bang:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn... I thought my tint was dark... Lebron is fuckin murdered out...
Exactly!? I know regular people get pulled over all the damn time for tint, but why are these celebrities allowed 5% limo on their shit!? Just cause their famous? Fuckers....

He's not impervious to the law though......a few months ago he got busted for doing 100+ on I-71 here in his Benz. Didn't get shit though, couple hundred bucks in fines and I'm sure points too. His lawyer took care of it all.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
tits josh...

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
That's like 3 miles away from my house, time to pay a work visit to Josh when it's time for it to be picked up by the owner.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I doubt he actually picks it up but if he does I would expect a signed cavs jersey being sent to me right after josue. lol

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
have fun with it

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
So do you get to work on it? Are the Brembo's stock on those things?

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Naw, I didn't get to work on it. They gave it to our BMW tech, who get's to work on all the high line cars. :jerkit:

I think the Brembo's are stock on these, or maybe just the supercharged one's like this one. We get Rover's like this one in every few weeks, I'll have to look next time.

And this is funny........my manager called Lebron's "contact" (since he's got people who do shit for him) to see about payment, 1st time he called was around 10am and the dude was still sleeping! Finally got a hold of him and the dude was like.....(not to be sterotypical, but in a real ghetto voice)...."I'm own have ta call da accountant and see if I'm post ta writa y'all a check or use da card" :lol2:

Prolly one of his...."Boyz from da hood" :ugh:

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Lebron grew up right by where I live now (in the hood) and he used to drive his orange hummer down our street to visit family a few houses down back in his high school days. He pet my basset hound and weiner dog once. I feel almost famous. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts