Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for one that has bluetooth capabilities and Ipod hookup.. was lookin at this one from pioneer, my old headunit is similar but i dont really like the 1 button that controls everything.. anybody have any other suggestions on a headunit?

Pioneer USA - CD Receivers

·
Registered
98 Posts
i had that one and it was pretty good .... but i had the one with the color display.... the ipod interface was alright and the bluetooth was good too but i ever since i got my alpine dd w205 ive never looked back.... i say if you have the money go for a screen because controlling an ipod is a lot easier and also dialing phone numbers with the bluetooth

·
Registered
105 Posts
i had that one and it was pretty good .... but i had the one with the color display.... the ipod interface was alright and the bluetooth was good too but i ever since i got my alpine dd w205 ive never looked back.... i say if you have the money go for a screen because controlling an ipod is a lot easier and also dialing phone numbers with the bluetooth
x2 :high5:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
hmm thats pretty cool

·
Registered
979 Posts
I just bought my girl that deck.. its pretty nice.. the one button is actually pretty cool.. cleans it up alot.. but the remote is really user friendly.. so we rarely ever touch the deck.. I like the new USB ipod hookup... super easy.. and the motorized face plate is sweet!

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On your same link it has the exact stereo I have,the thing is awesome.

yeah the iDA-X1000 is pretty sweet but it cant play normal cds, it's basically just a big giant iPod dock

RC83 said:
I just bought my girl that deck.. its pretty nice.. the one button is actually pretty cool.. cleans it up alot.. but the remote is really user friendly.. so we rarely ever touch the deck.. I like the new USB ipod hookup... super easy.. and the motorized face plate is sweet!
is it easy to control the ipod through the headunit? hows the blue tooth? does it sound good? only thing im worried about is the drone from the exhaust drowning out my calls.

im kinda partial to pioneer decks, it's about all i've ever owned.. i'll probably end up getting the DEH-P790BT or the DEH-P9800BT it has a few more options and a full color display

·
Registered
35 Posts
i'm looking for one that has bluetooth capabilities and Ipod hookup.. was lookin at this one from pioneer, my old headunit is similar but i dont really like the 1 button that controls everything.. anybody have any other suggestions on a headunit?

Pioneer USA - CD Receivers
my buddy has last years version of the DEH-P800PRS. the only difference is that last years is gray instead of black. But anyways it is a phenomenal head unit with amazing capeabilities. When i get the extra funds I will be purchasing this receiver. Pioneer USA - CD Receivers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts