Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short bought an 08 4x4 QuadCab Canyon for my 16 year old Son. I bought it from a guy I knew and when I bought it the frame was covered in mud. I brought it home and washed it and frame was completely rusted through. The guy bought the truck back so I am not out any money, just a heartbroken son. Anyone out there looking to sell please PM me. Have cash willing to travel. (Will travel anywhere for right conditions)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Nice looking Canyon. I like the color. If you don't mind, how much was the asking price? Not what you gave for it. Mileage? Interior condition? I am only asking because I am getting ready to sell my 2010 Colorado CC 4x4 V8. I cleaned the interior all yesterday afternoon. A new windshield goes in this Thursday since the original has a lower crack from driver to passenger side. Also have 110k miles on mine. Just trying to get a good idea of an asking price for mine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2 weeks ago I picked up a V8 2012 Z71 Colorado. Now I’ve starting to learn the differences between my 2006 Canyon and the 2012. Fixed the ground for the fan yesterday and tomorrow it’s the evap solenoid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts