Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So awhile ago i saw this on TV awhile ago and i have no idea what the name of it is.

It was a full bedline system where the floor of the bed used a rubber bed mat and the fenderwells/sides used a plastic drop in liner.

Any ideas? I think it might be the best option for me to cover up and stop my fender well dents and bed scratches.

EDIT: Also, where do i get a regular drop in bedliner??
1 - 2 of 2 Posts