Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says, I'm in the market for a colorado & lookin for something in the 7-10k range. Must be 2wd & clean. Really miss being a part of the nation. Hit be up if anyone has one they're selling. 931-397-0717 thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Craig's list ftw i was just looking at them yesterday too houston area

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I lived in Texas search would have been over lol, you guys are notorious for sweet trucks, buuuut I'm in TN. Some nice ones here no doubt, but you guys have about 10X as many lol.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
If I lived in Texas search would have been over lol, you guys are notorious for sweet trucks, buuuut I'm in TN. Some nice ones here no doubt, but you guys have about 10X as many lol.
dude road trip lol time it so we got a meet and come party

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in cookeville,Tn. I've seen a couple listed, but not exactly what I'm looking for.

·
maniac mechanic
5,779 Posts
Use the members here. If you find a truck out of state have a member go look at it fly out and drive it home. I found a truck in Texas and a member here drove out and snapped a ton of pictures for me before I made an offer, the dealer was a douche though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Lol same here, and would end up with one that isn't as nice as the one I have now!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah your probably right. I'd have to have $9500 got mine. I'm fixing to do gator inserts on the doors and headliner. I've never had a jacked up truck. Kinda makes me wanna take on a new project. Dans (unforgivin) truck is awesome. Would love to have something like that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts