Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my names Nick I live in Illinois and made this account for the forum purely because I just test drove a v8 Colorado for the first time and loved it unfortunately it was starting to just pretty bad and had to walk away from it but am willing to travel pretty much anywhere... For a clean 4 door Colorado 5.3 ...possibly a in-line 5 if it’s clean,* no (body rust) some rings dents scratches easy cosmetic stuff I’m not worried about but I am ready to buy if it’s clean, no body or structural Unsafe rust on the frame lol .. , There won’t be any tire kicking and if it’s a fair price no haggling I’ll fly out if need be buy and drive back home , Thanks

Please email
[email protected] if you have a truck you want to sell thanks !!

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
I have had luck locating trucks on Craigslist, eBay, cargurus, autotrader, plus others. CL works best if you use the search filter section on the left side of the screen, really need to know cities and zip codes to maximize results. Search within 250 miles of the zip codes. Only search 2009 to 2012 years since V8 was only offered as option during those years. 2009 V8 does not have VVT, 2010-2012 does have VVT. Don't rule out the GMC Canyon of the same years either.

·
Registered
2010 Colorado 2lt Crew Cab Z71 Off Road 4x4
3 Posts
They are out there. I just bought a 2010 Colorado Crew 2LT 4x4 with the 5.3V8, Z71 package and only 22,359 miles on it from Indiana.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts